Followers

Tuesday 5 December 2017

For the Love of Stamps


Morning Crafty Friends,


Wow what a busy few days, Sunday we were at the skate park most of the day, then yesterday was the hubby's birthday so spent the day together Christmas shopping then out for nice dinner last night with my boys.. Back at my craft desk today to get cracking on orders and some DT work..


While at the skate park I managed to watch the lovely Anne Marie on Create and Craft with the new stamps and masks launch from 'the love of stamps'.. WOW what a variety of sets again..


This was my first assignment since joining the team. I had great fun playing with the sets I got given... Tattoo Art, Forget-me-nots and Cheese



I love this Forget-me-nots set. For the top card I stamped onto white stamping card coloured with copics and fussy cut out..


For this second card I used Memento coloured ink and stamped onto Matt tastic card.



I inked white stamping card with ardindark inks and brushes before stamping over the top.


The cheeses I stamps and fussy cut out, for the cheese background I used the new masks.





For this one I stamped and heat embossed onto black stamping card.


This one is one of my fav designs however I wish I had of stamped the images with a more prominent black ink and outline instead of the softer wornout look :-(  
Will make another one of these I think over the Christmas hols ;-)




Again for this one I stamped the tattoo style images onto black stamping card and heat embossed



The corners on this card were created using the mask and gilding wax. The image I stamped using a gold ink and then coloured with spectrum noir gold sparkle pen



Crafty Hugs
Kelly
 

No comments: